torsdag 4 mars 2010

' stupid girl



Say you're sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to. As i paced back and forth all this time, cause I honestly belived in you. Holding on the days darg on stupid girl, i should have known, i should have known. I'm not a princess this aint a fairytale I'm not the one youll sweep off her feat. Lead her up the stariwell. This aint hollywood this is a small town. I was a dreamer before you went end let me down. Now it's to late for you and your white horse to come around. Baby I was naive, got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance. My misstake i didnt wanna be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand. I had so many dreams about you and me. Happy endings now i know. And there you are on your knees begging for forgivness begging for me. Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry. Cause I'm not your princess this aint a fairytale. I'm gonna find someone who might actully treat me well. This is a big world that was a small town. There in my rearview mirror disappearing now and it's too late for you and your white horse. Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now.


Den här fina låten fick mina tårar att rinna för första gången på länge. <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar